We are a small, fully-remote team with a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives. As our new Senior Director of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to influence the GAME Credits trajectory during an exciting moment in the history of the company. You will lead a team of talented professionals as we grow our audience and nurture the community that will collaboratively build a new blockchain gaming metaverse. Our investors and community are enthusiastic about high quality, effective marketing practices, and they support and amplify anything this team creates. The current marketing team includes staff responsible for community engagement and social media.
You will be responsible, either individually or through staff and contractors for the following:
- Developing and executing on company, product, community engagement, and brand strategy
- Establishing and implementing marketing team tools and planning processes
- Establishing goals, metrics, and processes to track progress
- Creating marketing content (press releases, blog updates, social media, media pitches and contributed articles) that aligns with strategy
- Planning and production of thought leadership, press and partner engagement events
- Working with the leadership team, product and engineering to articulate key messaging for various audiences
- Supervising, developing, building a strong marketing team, including recruiting and hiring new team members as needed
Here are a few things we believe will lead to early wins and continued success in this role. While we don’t expect any single candidate to exhibit all of these qualities, we wish to help prospective applicants visualize themselves in the role.
- You have several years of experience in marketing and have worked in a variety of roles and with a variety of programs, products, experiences.
- You have led small teams, enjoy being a leader and mentor, and people want to work for you.
- You have exceptional English language written and verbal communication skills and are a strong storyteller and copywriter.
- You understand the task-level responsibilities of most essential roles on a marketing/community/social/communications team and can evaluate and fill gaps in team knowledge and experience.
- You have experience marketing in blockchain, crypto, and/or gaming. This is a very different world than traditional consumer or enterprise marketing.
- You understand the competitive landscape of DeFi, NFT’s, blockchain gaming and Metaverse.
- You are a strategic thinker and can pull together marketing strategies and plans at all levels, from small campaigns, to critical product launches.
- You have experience or strong knowledge of how to successfully build a thriving community online.
- You have a positive outlook and are motivated by an ambitious future vision that includes some moving targets along the way.
- You are excited about the potential for blockchain metaverse gaming, and you can’t wait to build and play.
- You have experience with and are good at building out the operational side of marketing - processes, tools, team structure.
- You are fluent in business, marketing, and web technologies and are able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
At GAME Credits, we know our individual differences make us better as a team. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We are fully remote and recognize the value of allowing for flexibility in scheduling, especially during the current difficulties experienced around the world. While we know this role will be challenging and will require full-time work, we’re happy to accommodate team members who need flexibility. We don’t mind kids and pets interrupting virtual meetings. We put our people first and can’t wait to welcome you.
For US residents eligible to work in the US, we offer a full benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance through Aetna with premium for employees and dependents 100% paid by the company
- Direct deposit payroll
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Submit your resume below or apply on Workable for priority consideration.
GAME Credits has an open position for the role of Art Director, to develop art assets for games and NFTs, and manage the pool of artists responsible for those assets. This includes new, unannounced gaming projects, and NFTs in conjunction with major brand partners. The art director will be responsible for leading the artistic direction across all projects within the GAME Credits portfolio.
Specific duties include:
– Increasing the quality of visual art and design across GAME Credits
– Daily management of relationships with artists and graphic designers
– Setting the artistic direction for new games and NFT projects
– Delivering high quality assets on time and budget
– Evaluation of talent hires for other artists and key creative personnel
– Potential to directly contribute with art creation for game(s) in the studio
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Shipped more than one game as an art director or similar role, from concept to release
– Created NFTs or other collectibles
– 8+ years of experience as an art director
– 3+ years of experience in game development
– 3+ years of experience in an agency setting
– Working knowledge of cryptocurrency and NFTs
– Strong opinions on artwork, collectibles, aesthetics, and more
This role is a full time remote role, working with a team based mostly in the continental United States.
The role of Director of Business Development is a key role at GAME Credits and the successful candidate will be leading the biz dev teams day to day operations. Finding, on-boarding and maintaining key partner relationships along with driving key performance metrics for the platforms are all integral parts of the position.
Research and identify potential partners for GAME's NFT platform
Ability to generate new leads that suit our product offering and fit within our ideal client personas
Develop and maintain the company's partner acquisition and retainment strategies
Lead the business development team (director reports) and set the day to day agenda
Assist in the evolution of GAME's products and act as a funnel for end user feedback
Build up the biz dev team and grow the unit in lockstep with the platform's increased user adoption
The qualifications are:
Must have: 3+ years direct business development experience
Experience in successfully managing people
Proven experience and milestones achieved at similar projects
Understanding of the crypto and blockchain industry
Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, public speaking
Ability to successfully take in a partner from on-boarding to end of life
We’d love to see:
Familiarity with related gaming industries
Experience in the NFT space Experience with crypto-focused biz dev
Strong leadership abilities
Past start-up experience
Role is remote and full time
We are a hiring full-time Community Manager to help us grow and engage the community for GAME Credits.
If you are passionate about crypto, gaming, esports, and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working at GAME Credits.
You will be:
- Growing and supporting the community of people interested in GAME Credits and our offerings. You will be keeping our community up-to-date as the face of the company in the community.
- Devise and develop roadmap to achieve the KPIs
- Writing blogs & helping to create monthly updates
- Help promote and bring awareness to the project(s)
- Monitor the performance of campaigns across our social communities
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions
- Working closely with the project manager to achieve assigned KPIs.
- 3+ years community marketing experience
- Experience writing articles and creating engaging content
- Proven experience and milestones achieved at similar projects
- Understanding of the crypto and blockchain industry
- Understanding of funnels and marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, public speaking
We’d love to see:
- Familiarity with related gaming industries
- Experience managing online global activations for community developments
- Experience with digital marketing
- Data-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, public speaking
- Building and optimizing online community presences
Do you have a skill that is not listed?
Are you as excited about Blockchain, NFT's & Gaming as we are?
If you are interested in working at GAME Credits but don't see a position that fits your skillset, send us your resume and let us know what you would be interested in working on. We're always looking for qualified, energetic and creative people to join the team.
• Managing & Growing an international community of users interested in Crypto & Gaming
• Finding meaningful ways of collaborating with existing communities across the world
• Organizing digital events that connect the community to resources, and each other
• Managing all social media accounts including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Discord, Telegram and Youtube
• Building out and maintaining the social media calendar
• Working with internal teams to create content for the social media accounts
• Responding to and moderating social media and community channels
• Keeping a pulse on what's top of mind for the community and communicating with internal teams to produce relevant and timely content
• Tracking and improving the performance of all social media and community initiatives
• You are comfortable with setting up dashboards and using analytics tools to track the performance of your initiatives
• You are proficient in spoken and written English
• You have a way with words and can write copy that's engaging
• You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
• You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
• Have blockchain knowledge
• Are passionate about Gaming
• You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
• You have 1-3 years of experience in social media and external community facing roles