What a long and winding road it has been!
The Gamecredits developer team is proud to announce that we will officially be launching the Gamecredits PC Gaming store next month
- Resident Evil 2/Biohazard
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Crackdown 3
- Far Cry New Dawn
- Battlefield 5
…and over 3000 others.
All games in the gaming store will be purchased exclusively using Gamecredits. More excitingly, most games will be less expensive to purchase inside the Gamecredits store than virtually anywhere else in the world, due to partnerships the Gamecredits community has developed.
Here are just a few of the advantages the Gamecredits Store will offer gamers:
- Discounts on their favorite games.
- One point of purchase. No longer do gamers need different accounts with different stores to buy all their favorite games.
- No gamer credit checks or KYC or personal identification requirements.
- As Gamecredits regains its popularity, the value of Gamecredits increases, increasing the buying power of each gamer that owns Gamecredits.
- Shop from anywhere in the world.
- As volume of purchases grows within the Gamecredits gaming store, greater discounts can be extended back to the community of gamers.
Gamecredits Development Receives Verbal Agreement For Financial Backing
We are pleased to announce that our teams of Gamecredits developers have recently received verbal commitments to fund Gamecredits development for the next two years.
This funding will allow us to do the following:
- Expand functionality and scope of the Gamecredits Gaming Store
- Continue development of Fantasy Sports Wagering Product Platforms
- Expand development of player to player wagering and Battle Royale platform.
- Development of Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Marketing and gamer outreach on global level.
Most of our community is not even aware that most of these items were on our projected Roadmap. That is because until this point we have chosen to keep our heads down and work, work, work. In the coming weeks and months, much more about our plan will be revealed.
Is The Bull Market Back?
Its been a long bear market winter. But soon Gamecredits will be back on the international map and very much a part of the conversation about innovations in crypto.
Some in our community have been with us since the start back in 2014. We are dedicated to making sure those of you that have believed in us are rewarded for your loyalty and support. We are doing this for you and for a better world for gamers.
Over the weeks and months and years to come we are also dedicated to promoting the value of Gamecredits. Those of you who have followed us closely know that Gamecredits was once top 20 in market cap before other parties took control of development and led it astray.
But now the original community is very much back in control of the original gaming crypto project. And it will be our pleasure to see people lament that they didn’t own Gamecredits when it was less than $.10 (again). Especially now that the future of Gamecredits is as bright as ever.
Thank you for your support. GAME ON!